- For Excessive Shedding, Hot Spots, and Dry Flaky Skin
- 100% Wild Fish Oil & Borage Oil
- Tastes Great
- Veterinarian Formulated and Recommended
Royal Coat Express™ is not a one ingredient product. A healthy pet diet contains a balance of Omega-3 (wild fish oil) and Omega-6 (borage oil). These essential fatty acids play a crucial role in supporting skin health, shiny coats, hot spots, and for joint related issues. They are also known for supporting growth, brain function, and heart health. Your pet’s body can’t make them, so the only way to get them is to add them to their diet.
Studies prove fish & borage oils provide the most rapid, consistent and speedy help for excessive shedding, dry skin, constant licking and scratching, greasy or dull coat, dandruff, hair loss, sores in ears, slow wound healing.
- Borage Oil (Omega-6) contains GLA and essential ingredient that helps a variety of skin issues including skin dryness, red and itchy skin and hot spots.
- Cats are obligate carnivores and dogs are carnivores/omnivores – help for skin and coat issues require ingredients containing EPA & DHA, only found in Omega-3 form fish oil
All natural, highly concentrated, and made in the USA!
Pure Omega-3 (Wild Fish Oil) and Omega-6 (Borage Oil). Uses: shedding, dry skin, excessive licking and scratching (hot spots), itching, dandruff, hair loss, flaky coats, and wound healing.
Shedding, dry skin, excessive licking and scratching (hot spots), itching, dandruff, hair loss, flaky coats, wound healing, and as a dietary supplement. Use at mealtime or by itself.
Double the recommended amount for 4 weeks. Then reduce to maintenance recommendations.
Up to 12 lbs: 1/8 tsp
Up to 25 lbs: 1/4 tsp
Up to 75 lbs: 1 tsp
Up to 100 lbs: 1 1/2 tsp
Over 100 lbs: 2 tsp